Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Today was the attic day...
cleaning out moms house and we went into the attic and pulled down all the boxes..

if I didnt have my daughter and her friend there..i am sure i would have spent hours pouring over the books and papers i found there...so many memories..
from my baby toys to a lamp i had when i was a child..to old decorations...moms wedding dress and more....

then i opened one box and found all her old dresses...those from the 40s, 50s and 60s...and i found this old dress...her silk dress that she wore for this photos...when  i was a little girl, i thought she was so beautiful..and this dress was my favorite of all...

been a hard day..i find myself distracted..hard to concentrate on life...
i need to take some time with my memories...it has been 6 weeks....and i miss my mom.

catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment